Are you ready to join a team-based environment full of passionate people?
If you’re a superstar looking for a new challenge with a positive atmosphere, we want to hear from you.
We’re always looking for talented people to join our team. See if you fit the description:
- Practitioner of reasonable, responsive design
- Knowledge of basic UI and creative principles
- Mastery of Adobe CS/CC for bitmap and vector image manipulation
- Ancillary PHP coding ability a plus
- Extensive knowledge of desktop (IE 6+, Firefox 4+, Chrome, Opera 12+) on Windows XP+ and Mac OS X, and mobile browsers on smartphones and tablets (Android, iOS)
- Experience with WordPress, including WP plug-ins
- Significant PHP experience, including experience building object-oriented websites in PHP5.
- Familiarity with the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern, and previous experience developing web applications using this pattern or on existing MVC frameworks
- Solid experience interacting with MySQL database systems through abstraction layer (in addition to the ability to write raw SQL queries).
- Solid experience using PHP to create and consume web services (SOAP, XML-RPC) and/or other experience implementing data integrations within the Magento platform.
- Experience using Linux to maintain and configure Apache/MySQL web servers. Additional Linux command line skills also a plus.
- Strong people and project management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- A keen interest in emerging technologies and how they might impact future design decisions and strategic directions.
- Ability to work through a problem effectively and provide a solution
- Ability to accurately follow directions
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Experience programming in structured languages
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems and Windows programming
- Ability to understand and apply concepts of objected oriented programming
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Beginning understanding of usage of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Basic knowledge of OnBase® software (usage and/or programming)