Mobile Credit Card Terminals
VeriFone’s VX 670 is the smallest all-in-one wireless handheld payment device in the world. Brought to you by our innovative Purpose Inspired Design program – with a focus on real world usage – the VX 670 changes everything. This supremely functional yet elegant device is tailored from top to bottom for a pay-anywhere, anytime environment.
VeriFone’s patent-pending MAXui design, with its stunning large, highresolution, white backlit display and large blue backlit keys, is easy to use under any lighting condition. A tapered design and ergonomically balanced midpoint help the VX 670 fit comfortably in even the smallest hands, and the rugged, drop-resistant, spill-resistant case holds up to the most demanding conditions.
The hidden integrated printer with its dual-tear bar, quickly produces receipts, is whisperquiet and simple to reload.
Verifone VeriFone VX 670 Specs:
- Processor 32-bit ARM9 microprocessor
- Memory Up to 12MB (8 MB of Flash, 4 MB of SRAM)
- Display 128 x 128 pixel graphical LCD with highcontrast white backlighting; supports 16 lines x 21 characters with standard font-set
- Magnetic Card Reader Triple track (tracks 1, 2, 3), high coercivity, bi-directional
- Optional Smart Card ISO 7816, 1.8V, 3V, 5V or synchronous and asynchronous cards; EMV Approved
- SAM Card Reader Three Security Access Modules (SAM) (optional)
- Keypad 3 x 4 numeric keypad, plus 10 softfunction keys and 6 screen-addressable keys; PCI PED approved
- Peripheral Ports Single multi-port connector, which supports RS-232, USB Host, USB Slave, and Integrated Charging
- Printer Integrated thermal with graphics capabilities, 18 lines per second, 24 or 32 columns; paper roll 38 mm with core (2.25 in.) x 15M, single ply
- Wireless Modem Wireless Wide Area GSM/GPRS on 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; Wireless Local Area WiFi 802.11b/g; Bluetooth local area with communication station supporting dial (same standards as Modem Dongle), LAN or Serial RS-232
- Modem Dongle Optional USB Modem Dongle for use with multi-port connector, or use in full-featured base. Standard 33.6kbps Dial modem (Bell 103/212a, ITU V.21/ V.22/V.22bis/V.32/V.32bis/V.34, synchronous and asynchronous)
- Protocols Application selects between asynchronous protocols (Visa 1, Visa 2, and others) and synchronous protocols (including ISO 8583/SDLC)
- Security 3DES encryption, Master/Session and DUKPT key management; VeriShield file authentication; PCI PED approved
- Physical Length: 168 mm; Max Width of 78 mm, with reduced width of 70 mm at grip-zone; Height: 58 mm; Weight: Terminal 439 g (0.97 lbs), Full shipping 1,219 g (2.68 lbs)
- Environmental 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F) operating temperature; 5% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Voltage AC input 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; DC output 12 VDC, 2.0 Amp